D U C A T I O N A L
P r o d u c t s & Demonstrations
Saving Energy In Schools Holt House Case Study:
Schools At Work - ITV/Channel 4 Video(5') + case study &
classroom worksheets. £10
Classroom activities: heating and ventilation.
Renewable energy teaching methods(demonstration
Full colour; originally available
through the DoE(1987)
Light Action: Schools Light Survey
and classroom worksheets + Sources of Light
and Energy Y2/3 teachers notes and class worksheets .
Survey and Analysis Model(SAMô ) Governor,
teaching/non-teaching staff & student school survey training
workshops: ICT(spreadsheets i.e.. 'light calc' & 'heat loss
calc' & data logging), data collection, processing, representation
& interpretation, low energy lamp usage, life cycle costs
and disposal with resultant energy and cost saving plan.
- The Environment in your Pocket - annual booklet published
by the Department of the Environment, Transport and the Regions.
Key facts and figures on the environment of the UK. Available
FREE of charge from DETR, telephone 0870 1226 236.
- Life Cycle Design of Amorphous Silicon Photovoltaic Modules
into the Sun® publications
- Solar car assembly guide
- 3-speed gearbox assembly
- How the solar electric motor works - notes
- Miniature solar water pump assembly guide
- Model solar car gears - why they are needed & how they
- PV powered buzzer & bulb activities
- 'Fitting gold plugs to solar motor'
- 'How the Sun makes solar car wheels spin'
- How to optimise your model solar car for SPEED
- Glossary of terms for working with model solar powered cars
- Model solar car & boat event guides for organisers - categories
- Solar cell investigation activity sheet
- "Propeller Spinner" activity sheet
- Photovoltaics technology notes
We currently send the password with each order.